cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Putaway (LM03 + Change Bin at confirmation)

former_member184387
Participant
0 Kudos

I’m trying to use standard radio frequency transaction for “<u>Putaway by TO</u>” (LM03 *) to change the destination bin for a single-step confirmation TO during confirmation, but I only get “<u>Selection not possible</u>” message. Is there any functional configuration missing? Any SAP Note?

Steps:

- Enter LM03;

- Check Source Information

- Select Source Information

- Check Destination Information

- Choose “<u>F7 NBin</u>” (new bin)

- Message “<u>Selection not possible</u>”

*<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/33/607d5c087b11d3b4ac006094b9b121/frameset.htm">Putaway: Selected by Transfer Order</a>

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Raphael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are the other settings like destination bin change during confirmation enabled for the storage type?

former_member184387
Participant
0 Kudos

Please, where can I find this configuration in SPRO?

p.s.: I'm using 4.6c and I have been told that this functionality is not available in this version, but the HELP link I've sent is about 4.6c so I'm not sure about this functionality in my version...

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls check the view maintenance V_T3010 for putaway settings.

former_member184387
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please do the below settings.

In storage type master data Dst bin ch. during confirm = 1

Warehouse management-Physical Inventory---define types per storage type :in that for that particular storage type un tick all the columns.

Cancel the TO which you have created and once again create the TO, then at the time of confirmation you can edit the destination bin.

Regards

Shakir

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To be able to change teh destination bin during confirmation, you shall select the correct screen for TO confirmation in configuration.

Standard does not have it and you need to change the configuration.

former_member184387
Participant
0 Kudos

The link I've sent conteins the following:

<i>Change Bin

Use F7 New Bin to change the destination bin for a single-step confirmation TO during confirmation.</i>

I'm assuming that this is standard... Am I wrong?