cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport failed: System Error in Lock management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Trying to transport InfoObject Catalogues (unassigned catalogues) but the transport repeatedly fails at the state of importing InfoObjects.

Error “System Error in Lock Management” is followed by several errors on infoobjects such as “ InfoObject XXX in not available in the active version”

Release: 2004s.

I even reactivated all infoobjects using a program.

Perhaps, there’s an OSS note that I cant find??

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

this might be because of other users transport requests. Please check this by using SE09. If somebody has included an object that you want to transport might cause this problem. If you find this case, ask them to release and try to transport them then.

Sarhan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.

It's not because of another transports locking objects...this is a new implementation.

We're stuck at this stage and need help...nobody has had this issue before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have are sure of the transport request number , go to SE03 and give the request number and click on the unlock button..

Hope this helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Frank,

I am also facing the same problem you faced. How did you resolve that?

Thanks in Anticipation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank, You need to create a new TR and reimport in Q

-Goto RSA1 - Transport connection - Select you objects that you want to transport - once you select on the right make sure that there is no tranport number assigned to any of the objects. If there is then you will have to go back to se03 and unlock that request and try to collect again

- Once you have collected again, click on the transport truck, goto se09 and pickup you request and click on release

-Now you will need to go to Q and import using stms_import

Hope this helps !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

BW Analyst,

Thanks for your response. However, I'm not sure how we're solving the error.

Dont you always import the request from target system anyway? Then how are your steps different than what we've performed.

As of yet, I have not found a solution.

Activated and collected all infoobjects. Tried to transport again but same error.

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you aure that all the infoobjects which you were transporting with the catalouge are present in the TR.

BAsically whenevera catalouge is transported it should have same status as the catalouge in the same system.

In other words...suppose you have 10 new objects in you catalouge then all these should be along the TR of catalouge or remove these from the catalouges and then transport even if there is nay extra infoobject in your catalouge which is not going with the TR of the catalouge then it will look for this object and will fail.

Thanks

Ajeet