cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need User Address data but USR03 entries doesnt seem good.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP 4.6B,Oracle 8.1.7 , AIX 5.2

I have a need to list all users with address data such as full name and cost center details for all users. This should be done at oracle level. Table USR01 gives me the list of users but when i write a script to give me the list of users in USR01 and their corresponding valid address details from USR03, it gives me very few hits.

For eg USR01 has 300 entries and USR03 has 650 entries, but the script gives a hit of only 50 entries.

Would appreciate if any one could give me some pointers on how to get this done.

It has to be at an oracle level, and i have to write unix scripts to mail these to certain ppl. The scripting part of unix i'm aware of. Need help with the sqlscript.

Regards,

Paul.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I managed to solve my problem. I used table USR21 from where i used bname(user id)and kostl(cost center). I linked this with table ADRP using field persnumber with USR21's persnumber and voila!!!... there is the result.

Here is the script i used to get the user id, the name and cost center.

spool usrsap.sql;

select sapr3.usr21.bname,sapr3.usr21.kostl,sapr3.adrp.name_text from sapr3.usr21,sapr3.adrp where sapr3.usr21.persnumber=sapr3.adrp.persnumber and sapr3.usr21.mandt='900';

spool off usrsap.sql;

Thanks for the inputs.

Cheers!!

Paul.

=========================================

A little hard work never killed anybody.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

I am not connected to SAP at the moment but what I can tell you is that address's are managed by central address management system ( tables ADRC master and other tables are ADR* ). You must be having the address number in user master USR03, you need to link the address number ( usually ADRNR or ADRESSNUMBER field) field from user master with central address management tables.

Cheers,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

Please check how many common rows are there in both the tables.

regards

Anand.M