cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System information

Former Member
0 Kudos

what are the authorizations required to access system information (in sap J2EE engine start page)?

I know that by assigning role sap_j2ee_admin, i can give the access...but that gives user admin access on the ume..and i dont want to give that...any ideas or suggestions are appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

You will need to have super administrative rights to have access to system information.

So without administors grup or super_admin role it will not work.

Regards.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh and Maksim.

I have assigned the administrator role..but the user can still not get access to system information.

The only way i figured is by assigning sap_j2ee_admin...which i do not want to do as the user is to be restriced on UME to just create,delete or lock/unlock users.

Is there anyother way by which we can give acces to system information without actually giving full access on UME.

Do you have any document that shows what actions are needed for system information, Netweaver administration.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would also know a way to assign Admin Authorization on the J2EE Engine without assigning UME authorization. Can you help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapsec

I am facing the same issue. I would like non-administrative users to be able to see the "System Information" page. But it only seems to work for the Administrators group. How did you solve this?

Cheers,

Jacob Vennervald

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Roles having access to SystemInfo - administrators and SAP_JAVA_SUPPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have assigned the role SAP_JAVA_SUPPORT but it still did not work...