cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone recommend a different SAP forum to this one?

Former Member
0 Kudos

This community network is too controlled. PC gone mad. Oi, Chester you work for the MOD can you come up with a secret language so the Moderators don't get us.

Message was edited by:

There's only one F in FICO!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

stephenjohannes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fico,

I would agree with the powers that be that the conversation seemed to get way out of control real fast. However if you want some more relaxed SAP conversations, you might want to check out sapfans.com. The drawback is that their technical quality of information is not quite as good as SDN. However they predate SDN by couple years, when a site like SDN was a true foreign concept to SAP.

They have a forum that is more like the neighborhood bar, than a coffee shop. I doubt a "pub corner" would ever fly here

Take care,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please accept my apologies to the the people who were offended. I agree the thread was really going nowhere and was inappropriate. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable myself and was grateful when Marilyn closed it.

Sorry Again,

Chester

P.S. FICO stop causing trouble.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> Hi All,

>

> Please accept my apologies to the the people who were

> offended. I agree the thread was really going nowhere

> and was inappropriate. I was beginning to feel

> uncomfortable myself and was grateful when Marilyn

> closed it.

>

> Sorry Again,

> Chester

>

> P.S. FICO stop causing trouble.

Hey - Chester I think you have something on your nose.......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Charming!

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi FiCO,

Some more background to closing the Chester thread. We got complains in the backchannel regarding it. People felt uncomfortable, even uncomfortable to voice their opinion in this thread.

We would like for community members to step forward and voice their discomfort, otherwise we are the bad ones who use our moderator powers to silence voices here and if you don't know about the complains it looks heavy handed.

We also understand that some people don't want the confrontation or being the bad one. We got over 5 complains in a short time. It was a really tough call after all this is the Coffee Corner the forum created to post about SAP peripheral observations and thoughts. You have to admit, that the thread went into the outer orbit of SAP.

We want to keep this place open and welcoming to everyone. We also have to take into account the different sensibilities of the people frequenting this site.

Hope you understand, Mark.

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best thing you can do is exchange mails with Chester (As I do with all my friends) -:) This is a Community Network as you said...You can keep Coffe Corner conversations as long as you don't break the rules...

Greetings,

Blag.

che_eky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Having just seen the fallout from the thread I to would like to extend my apologies to all. If anyone was offended by the ginger float recipe then I apologies.

Eky

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Don't worry -:) It's Ok -;)

Greetings,

Blag.