cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Communication Channel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a communication channel (GeneratedReceiverChannel_RFC) in Integration Directory for one of our R3 system. It was created successfully and I verified in http://<host>:50000/rwb/index.jsp - Component Monitoring - Display – Choose Adapter Engine line – then choose Communication Channel Monitoring. It was green here.

After a day a developer asked me to delete it as they did not need that R3 system as a business system anymore. I delete th Business System from the Integration Directory. I have also checked the “Change List” tab and activated there and now it is not visible anywhere in Integration Directory.

BUT

When I go to “Communication Channel Monitoring”, it is still there in Error State. How it will be removed here. I believe it should be gone from here. I tried to run SXI_CACHE also but no difference.

Please let me know how this can be resolved.

I will appreciate your help.

Regards

Sume.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sume,

Just check if it is assign to some other Business System / Service.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the way I deleted it.

The deleted R3 was not used. It is not used anywhere. I deleted it even from SLD now.

Cache refresh is also done. I still see it in "Communication Channel" monitoring in error state.

Regards.

Sume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As suggested above..

try creating a business system with the same name.

and then see if you see that business sys n the comm channel attached in ID.

If you can see that in ID, first delete the comm channel and then the BS.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sume,

try creating a business system with the same name.

and then see if you see that business sys n the comm channel attached in ID.

If you can see that in ID, first delete the comm channel and then the BS.

Regards

Pushkar