Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

HTML Sytntax Error Debugging

Hello,

I am getting an error in Internet Explorer when I use the Account Assignment help screen. It is after I make a selection from the help screen that the shopping cart goes through some processing and the yellow triangle icon at bottom left appears. The message says "Done, but with errors on page'.

I double click the icon and the popup incidates a 3 differetn syntax errors on line(s) 2451,3638 & 4792 char 32 with a same huge URL. I did a view source with notepad++ but I do not think it is the same web page since those line numbers are blank lines or something else and that the shopping cart kicks me out the of cist assignment section.

How can I debug this?

Message was edited by:

Dean Hinson

Actually is does nt kick me out of the account assignment section. Sorry about that but this is the URL listed in the error message from interet explorer...

https://ourserver.com/sap(cz1TSUQlM2FBTk9OJTNhcmIzZGRlYjFfREVCXzAwJTNhWHJ1SElHM0xYRGtDa1NldXhiUjE0dFJjbG5SbkphQXJWVk44RGVqei1BVFQflNUQVRFPTI4MDU1LjAyMC4wNi40MQ==?control[1]=18.139&searchhelpfield[1]=t_screen_acclist-acc_cat%5b1%5d&event[1]=ResultTableSelect&row[1]=6&m_id[1]=18.139&column[1]=SP&description[1]=Z-Statistical+Project&hold[1]=0&destination[1]=1&~responsetype[1]=dynpro&g_flag_update[1]=X

Message was edited by:

Dean Hinson

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question