cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProject Approval document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to view an approval document <b>dpr_approval_hier</b> however when I click on begin approval I get the following message in cProjects.

<b>You cannot begin approval without an approval document.</b>

I have made all the required settings in spro.I have activated the above form for a Phase in spro.

Please help me with the same.

Thanks In advance!

Regards,

Vanita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vanita,

Now I have same symptom what you solved.

I had done with follwing configuration, but system shows message "Approval document does not exist."

1. Active Approval form "DPR_APPROVAL_HIER" for specific project type on 'SPRO> cProject> Basic Settings> Forms for Printing and for Project Status Reports> Activate Forms per Project Type' (Marked 'Active' flag in "PDF Print Form" only)

2. Active BAdI Implementation "DPR_APPROVAL_HIER" filtered "DPR_APPROVAL_HIER" without change any method

3. Assign "DPR_APPROVAL_HIER" for specific Phase type on 'SPRO> ... > Define Phase Types'

Thanks in advance !!!

Additionally, currently we applied SP09.

Regards,

Yeum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the following settings in your system:

1) Please set the print form DPR_APPROVAL_HIER for the phase type in customizing:

SPRO -> Collaboration projects -> Structure -> Define Phase Types

2) In cProjects, you have to assign the print forms to a specific project type - in your case.

SPRO -> Collaboration projects -> Basic Settings -> Forms for Printing and for Project status reports -> Activate Forms per project type.

PDF Print Form:

Please enable the flag for DPR_APPROVAL_HIER for the project type. And deactivate the flag "Status report" for DPR_APPROVAL_HIER.

Smart Forms Print Form:

Don´t enable the smartform DPR_APPROVAL_HIER for the project type.

As with cProjects 4.00 the smart form approval document is no longer supported, the PDF Print form must be used instead.

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, check ADS is configured correctly in your server, note 944221 tells now you can do that.

Thanks

Pugazh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Amit & Pugazh,

Thanks for helps, We had a problem with ADS configuration. after fixed configuration. Form was perfectly rendered.

Thanks again!

Regards,

Yeum

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi vanit,

please ref. the note : 874054

thnax

sunil jawalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I am also facing the same problem.

Can you send me the screen shots for the settings to be done for the approval docs.

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is solved, these was a problem with the ADS on the server.

Amit this is a repy to your question.

There are three settings required in SPRO under Collaboration Projects to integrate your form with cProjects.

1. Basic Settings -> Forms for Printing and project status reports -> Activate forms per project type.

2. Basic Settings -> Forms for Printing and project status reports -> Badis -> Badi: PDF Based forms.

3. Structure-> Define Phase types.

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Vanita M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vanita,

I have configured the settings as per your mentioned steps, but once i click on the Begin approval, it gives me a dump error.

I can forward you the screen shot for your reference.

Please help me out on this.

Thanks in advance,

Amit

amitssawant@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Can you let me know wht the dump says...It looks like there is problem with BAPI Implementation or Form or its interface.

Thanks & Regards,

Vanita M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please let me know ur mail id so that i can send the error alongwith the screen shots.

Thanks in advance,

Amit

amitssawant@gmail.com