Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU01 personalization Mass changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

Could anyone tellme how to mass change/create entries in SU01 personalization tab. Mind it recording doesnt work on personalization tab neither SAP standard Mass User Maintenance SU10 can update Personalization.

Regards,

Ahmad

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is to do with the buffering of User data - There are function modules to re-synch this.

Perhaps SUSR_USER_BUFFER_AFTER_CHANGE ?

You might also look at transaction SPERS_TEST and how it is implemented.

There are also a number of classes with methods for this type of data - look for CL_PERS*

Andrew

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check function modules in function group SPERS_DIALOG. There are several with RFC and BGD at end of the name - for remote / background updates.

Do not appear to be documented - so probably trial and error to find how to use.

Andrew

0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,

I tried these funcitons and none of them is creating an actualy entry which is visible in personalisation tab. Though the entry is created in the table.

Regards,

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is to do with the buffering of User data - There are function modules to re-synch this.

Perhaps SUSR_USER_BUFFER_AFTER_CHANGE ?

You might also look at transaction SPERS_TEST and how it is implemented.

There are also a number of classes with methods for this type of data - look for CL_PERS*

Andrew

0 Kudos

Hello Andrew,

I think that is something I was looking for Using this Tcode SPERS_TEST I can create recording to do mass changes in Personalisation tab (unlike in SU01, where recordign is not possible in personalisation tab).

Thanks a milllion Andrew.

Regards,

Ahmad