Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Userexits for normal and SAP enjoy transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question - are all user exits that we have used for normal transaction ( Say ME21) are also applicable for the new SAP Enjoy Transaction( Say ME21N). In case there are some user exits which are not applicable for new transaction how can we find that.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe the answer is that not all user exits in the old transaction will be called in the new transaction. In most cases they will, but some may no longer be relevant.

The simple way to check is to put a session breakpoint in each user exit and try processing through the new and old versions of the transaction to see where the code stops.

Even if the exit is still called, then it may be called in a different sequence / timing. For example - exits called on the first screen of FB01 may still be called in FB60, but the header data is integrated into the single enjoy screen as multiple tabs - so check the timing of the call.

Andrew