cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with Integration Server and Xi Cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Xisuper user i have assigned the roles : SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER and SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN and activated all the xiservices, but still i am getting the following errors in RWB

In RWB component Monitoring integration engine component is showing RED and the self test messages are as follows:

Can the SLD be reached?

Does the Integration Engine know the business system?

Are roles in SXMS_CONF_ITEMS and SLD consistent?

In RWB Configuring when i choose userid XISUPER i am getting the following error:

com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseProxyException: User XISUPER has no RFC authorization for function group SXI_PMI_CONFIG ., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

when trying to update the cache, it says "resource does not exist" and when i goto the main page ie.,Cache Monitor it is giving the following error:

com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPACacheException: Central CPA cache updated cannot be triggered, because the cache was not initilized for central access.

Can anyone suggest what i should be doing now ?????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i run SLDCHECK rfc connection and xi profile is working fine but the following error is coming

calling function LCR_LIST_BUSINESS_SYSTEMS

Retriveing data from SLD Server

exception return code 4

Check whether the SLD is running

the pipe line url is given as

http://server:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Please suggest

Thanks

Abdul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I encountered similar problem. Have anyone got this passed? I'll be very appreciated if you can help me get the answer. Thanks.

B.R.

Golden

cdumont69
Contributor
0 Kudos