Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to find the code (Program) where value in BSEG-zuonr is determined

Hi. I run transaction VF04. This is also creating new Account documents in BSEG for each Invoice created. And different Account documents come out with different values (either doc. nbr or a date). I have problems tracing the process to find where the field ZUONR is set and what conditions that determine the value in this field.

I am aware of that there is an IMG point (OB16 - focusing on a 'sort key') that can be involved here.

Could anybody tell me what ABAP program that set this information in this process? Can it be a User Exit?

I have notice so far that some Function Modules are run 'IN UPDATE TASK'. I.e. they will be executed after the commit and I need to switch the debug to 'update' mode after the commit to debug the process. Is this process creating a new Account document in BSEG including setting of the assignment number handeled out from such at FM in VF04? If so, which FM could that be?

Plainly spoken, I need to set a brakpoint in the code where this field (ZUONR) is initialized with the determined value that - after the process is completed - shows up in the BSEG table record (using SE16). But I don't find the code.

Could anybody help?

Tags:
Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question