cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting empty currenct rate

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm using the SBObob.SetCurrencyRate method (DI) in order to set foreign currency exchange rates.

When I try to "delete" a currency rate for a specific date (meaning setting the value to 0) I get the following exception: "Amount must be positive".

Is there a way to delete an existing currency rate?

Thanks,

Roee

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

related to this issues, i wonder if there is a log file to capture the exchange rate history changes, since everytime we set the value to "0", the table row also deleted...

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

AdKerremans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roee,

As far as I know there is no way do delete a fc exchange rate, but why would you want to delete one?

Regards

Ad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ad

After the SBO user finished updating currency rates, I'm synchronizing the updates with another company database which is not accessible to the user.

Lets say the user made a mistake and now wants to delete a currency rate (set it to 0.0). Since it is possible to delete a currency rate from the SBO client, It is important that I'll be able to reflect the change in the other company database.

Any bright ideas?

AdKerremans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roee,

You could try to remove the record directly from the table with a query, but I don't know the side effects of it.

I think you should ask this question at support.

Regards

Ad