cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Catalog Data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it possible to read the catalog item data that we choose in another BADI than the BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER for example in BADI BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI or somewhere else?

I've modified the standard include LBBP_SC_UI_ITSF74 with adding the call function CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA' with table ET_ENR_ITEM_DATA but the table is empty.

Can someone help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

bbp_doc_change allow you to call external applications.

If you can store the guid and the catalog ID of the product you selected in the catalogue, you should be able to search the item in the catalogue database.

However, i never tested it.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

Thanks for your answer, I have my guid but how can i search the catalog item in the database in the CHANGE BADI?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need a FM to call the data.

Maybe someone else in this forum has already done it...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with FM BBP_WS_IMPORT_SC_DATA but no success

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM version are you using ?</u>

Please give complete details, what you need to do in this case.. Anyways, Incase if i understood correctly here then

You can look for CatalogID and Catalog Item fields in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI to search for the corresponding Catalog item in et_item [] table.. (inside Custom BADI Implementation directly in SE19 Transaction , by putting a break-point)

Alternatively look for the detailed item values using BBP_PD transaction for the particular shopping cart (for business object type - BUS2121)..

Do let me know, incase u still hv queries..

Regards

- Atul