cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi mm family.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if i want to spesilist in sap mm means what are the area i should know. please tell me. if i know abab means it is added advantage or not. please tell

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhanasekar,

If you want to become the MM Consultant you need to learn various topics like the flow in MM, Master data, Material Master,some important tables and fields, transactions, background jobs, integration between MM and the other modules in SAP, Purchasing concepts, Inventory Management, Invoice verification, Physical Inventory, Valuation, Materials Requirement Planning, Purchase Orders,Product Catalog etc.

If you know ABAP along with any Functional Module like MM or SD or FI, it will be an added advantage definitely because you can make decisions easily by looking at the code or by writing the code if necessary for any kind of requirements. Even when you are preparing Functional specs, it will be easy for you. Apart from these, most of the companies now a days are shorlisting/asking for Techno Functional profiles rather asking for pure MM Consultant or SD Consultant.

Hope this helps.

Please reward if useful.

Thanks,

Srinivasa