cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello evryone,

I have created a sales order with two line items and when I am doing outbound delivery for the particular sales order ..it is only considering the first line item ......any solution for this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check if both the items belong to same plant & storage location if not there could be a chance of split delivery.

regards

Mahesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VA02 enter your sales order number. Select the second lime item , double click on it, got to schedule lines. Here check in the confirmed qty field whether any qty has been confirmed. See if there is no confirmed qty then the system will not determine a schedule line as you do not have the delivery qty and the delivery date for the second line item. Hence in the delivery document the system will not show the second item.

Create some stock qty in MB1C for the second item, run the availability check in VA02 for the sales order for the second line item.

Reward points if solution helps.

regards,

Allabaqsh G. patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Check the following.

1) Ship to Party, Shipping Point, Delivery Date, Inco Terms, Route are the same for both the line numbers.

2) The item category of the second line must be relevant for delivery.

3) You shouldnt have give a reason for rejection in the second line item.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Check Schedule line for both the line item.. i feel schedule line for other line item falls after first one...(later date)

Thanks and regard

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the shipping point for that line item and also inco terms and shipping conditions if they are different then delivery will split.