cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Language translation of script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on a script in english language. I need to translate this script in to different languages. I gone through se63 but I could not understand how to translate. Can anybody help me how to convert the script into different languages.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To create sapscript in multiple laguages use transaction SE71.

If you have copied the custom form from a standard SAP form, then you will often have copies in multiple languages delivered. When creating from the sap form using the "Utilities-->Copy from Client" menu option there is a checkbox for "Original Language Only" that you should not select.

To create different language versions simply change the language on the SE71 initial screen and select the create button, and then select the menu option "Form-->Copy From" to copy your english version to the new language, and then save the new version.

You can then go into the text elements in the different language versions and put the appropriate texts in place. The text elements for each language are stored separately. You will only be able to add new windows etc in the main language version, and these are automatically copied into the other language versions.

To have some items not show in a given language, code an IF test based on the system language.

Andrew

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Before using SE63 the language fonts which you want to use should be installed in your SAP system.

Goto SE93, give SE63 and identify the program name and goto SE38 and read the documentation for using it.

Close the thread once your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

Try SE63 to translate the script from one language to other language..

~~Guduri

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to transaction SE76 and translate the SAPScript from the Source langauge to teh Target Language.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.