BPM help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

here i struck up with a scenario. please help me. here my scenario is

sender: 1 business system , 1 interface(BULK data) ,

receiver: 1 business system(SAP) , 3 interfaces -

>>> R/3 SySTEM

here i have to send the data from sender to receiver . on the receiver side i have to use proxies. i tried to use multimapping with out BPM but the XI adapter is not supporting that multimapping . thats why i moved to BPM technique . Please any one help me . it is urgent.

which steps i have to use in which sequence .please guide i have some idea please let me know it is correct or not .

__________transformation______

start----receive

fork ___________transformation____|____send-------stop

___________transformation____

for this i have to create separate message mappings(three) for all the receiver interfaces

and separate interface mappings for each interface(three) . am i right please let me know .

thanking you ,

RAMANA.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

3 interfaces -

>>> R/3 SYSTEM --> are diff then ->>>>

Have to create separate message mappings(three) for all the receiver interfaces?

<b>Yes</b>

Separate interface mappings for each interface(three)?

<b>Yes</b>

If you can explain the scenario might be able to help you out with BPM.

Most probably you need to have

start---->receive>fork >branch 3 -> Transformation step 3 -> send3

-- >branch 2 -> Transformation step 2 -> send2

-- >branch 1 -> Transformation step 1 -> send1

<b>Cheers,

*RAJ*</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj,

thanks for your quick response. my complete scenario is -

i will get one XML file which contains multiple type of data i mean material revision, additional attributes .... etc . they are not having any standard BAPI or IDOC to post that data to R/3. thats why we planned to use proxies on the receiver side.

as i already explained to you that XI adapter is not supporting the multimapping. .here BPM is the only alternative before me.

the XML file is mapped to three interfaces on the inbound side and i already told that the receiver is common for all the three interfaces. please help me in designing the integration process and also tell me how to test whether my BPM is working fine .

thanks for your efforts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorrry to all that the above figure was disturbed

there first is START--- RECEIVE-FORK(3 branches-TRANSFORMATION in each branch)-----SEND----STOP.

please help me .