cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Form not getting activated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing a probelm with sap interactive forms ,i have created a form through transaction SFP,But i am not able to activate the forms by any means as a result i am able to proceed further with my development process ,moreover i am new in sap interactive forms.Please suggest what can be root cause,the system is giving the message error during activation.

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey everybody,

I also have similar problems and it seems that I don't have the ADS installed.

On my laptop I installed a local MiniSAP Netweaver 7.0 SPS 12 and when trying to activate a form I get the message "Invalid HTTP Connetion: ADS".

I already read the configuration guide but the named paths to start the Visual Administrator doesn't exist.

Also, I didn't find any files belonging to ADS or the Administrator tool...

Anybody has an idea...?

Kind regrads, Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

when ADS is ok then check the SAP GUI version - you need version 6.4 patch 20 for interactive forms. That solved the problem in my case.

Kind Regards,

Nadin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasun,

Call transaction SE38, Enter the name of the test report: FP_PDF_TEST_00.

Choose Execute (F8)

If you get the version Information, then the ABAP connection to ADS is working fine, else please do the configuration for the connection from ABAP stack to the ADS web service as per the configuration guide, after installing the credentials for the using Adobe Interactive Forms on the ADS server.

Thanks,

Regards,

Siddhartha

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

have you configured ADS and installed the credential file.

till ADS is not configured, interactive forms wont render.

regards,

-Amol Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

Configure ADS. Please search the forum for this issue, you will get numerous helpfull threads here.

Thanks and Regards,

- anto.