cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TutWD_FlightList_Init - no files show up in the zip file

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to download the flight list tutorial template, but nothing displays in the zip file. I was trying to access the zip thru the following link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/downloaditem.sdn?res=/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sapportals.km.d...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi, let me ask this question: When I click on the link you provided and the WinZip screen is displayed, am I supposed to see any file names? The reason i ask, I don't see anything in it, just blank entries.

RichHeilman
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Yes, you should see all kinds of files. Something wrong with your WinZip. Try downloading lastest version.

Regards,

Rich Heilman

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the latest version, and where do I go to get that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

You can download the winzip 9.0 version from the following link

http://www.winzip.com/downwz.htm

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

I loaded the latest version of winzip, still no files show up when I go to that link. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Check as per Anilkumar's suggestion. Take the example file from the "<<Installation Directory>>\SAP\JDT\eclipse\examples\WebDynpro_FlightList.zip"

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I can succesfully able to download from the same location you have sugessted.

So, it may be the problem due to your Proxy server.

So, do one thing. Same tutorial you can find from the location where you have installed your Netweaver developer studio under following location:

<drive>:\Program Files\SAP\JDT\eclipse\examples

check under this location and let me know.

Regards,

Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You are supposed to see the files. Well then as per what anil suggested you could have a look at the example under your local eclipse directory.

Well btw when you click on the link mentioned and you get a popup do u save it. Well if you are using XP just do a right click on extract all. Strange that you are not getting any files displayed. I tried it and it works fine here.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Well i know why it is not working for you. Take the download fromt this link below and follow the steps. You should have all the components available.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sapportals.km.docs/business_packages/a1-8...

Now follow these steps.

1. Dont rename the file. Just extract the zip file to your workspace.

2. you should get something like the following structure when you go to your workspace.

The folder after extracting would be something like

c:myworkspace4TutWD_FlightList_Init

open this folder and you will see another subfolder called "<b>TutWD_FlightList_Init</b>"

Copy this folder and put it under "c:myworkspace" directory.

Now open your NWDS and say File --->Import. Now in the popup select "Existing project into workspace". Now in the window that appears just browse for the folder you put under "c:myworkspace" namely "<b>TutWD_FlightList_Init</b>"

It will extract all the files. Now check and see you will have all the components. It will work. Let me know if you still require any help.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try taking the file from NWDS installlation location (SAP\JDT\eclipse\examples\WebDynpro_FlightList.zip)

Regards, Anilkumar