cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rebate processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

when I'm doing rebates in VBO2 I'm getting the error "sales volume is not current"

any suggestions pls.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha,

Kindly Update it in T-Code <b>VBOF</b> Here you enter Rebate Agreement Number and Rebate Recipient.. then Execute it..

This will solve your Problem..

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smitha

If u have access to note search of SAP then u can get complte information of rebate in NOTE NUMB ER 75778.

IF u r not able to trace this note give me ur mail id i will send the copy of note to u.

rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason for the rebate agreement shows the messae "sales volume is not current" is

1. The rebate is created retrosctively (validity start is in the past than the creation date)

2. You changes the rate / accrual after setting the rebate agreement.

In these 2 cases system sets the rebate has been set up retroactively.

If you the program SDBONT06 in Se38, enter the paramters like rebate agreement nuber, sales area, validity dates as in the agreement.

If you tick the "TEST" and "Changed agreement", it does the simulation, it shows which are all the billing documents & how much amount it posts to accounting.

If you are ok with the value, then do the actual update by removing the TEST tick.

After the rebate recalculation, the message will disppear and the rebate agreement will be updated with the correct accrual value.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Go to transaction OMO1, change the infostructure S136, change the 'updating' parameters.