cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recievr Comunication chaneel is showing some error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all.

while iam trying a file to file scenario.

it is showing the error at reciever CC like.

Conversion initialization failed: java.lang.Exception: java.lang.Exception: Error(s) in XML conversion parameters found: Parameter '1.fieldFixedLengths' or '1.fieldSeparator' is missing .

Wating for great response.

bye.

regards.

seet aram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link for the <a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/d2/bab440c97f3716e10000000a155106/content.htm">Converting File Content in the Receiver Adapter</a>

Specify either structure.fieldFixedLengths or structure.fieldSeparator parameter to convert the xml structure to flat file.

Regards

Santhosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am facing the same problem Seet referred. I have been throught all the posts and links but i cannot find the error.

i have a file-xi-file scenario and im using FCC in sender and receiver side. My incoming message is a .txt file with no separation between fields, thus my data type is:

DocumentName

RECORD

DATA

ROW

i am considering all the fields as a row and i may receive several rows in my incoming files.

FCC in sender side:

Recordset Name=RECORD

rECORDSET STR= DATA,*

and i have specified DATA.endSeparator=DATA.fieldSeparator='nl'

and DATA.fieldNames=ROW

FCC in receiver side:

rECORDSET STR= DATA

and i have specified DATA.endSeparator=DATA.fieldSeparator='nl'

and DATA.fieldNames=ROW

So far, i think the conf has been done properly but i face the already commented error. Eventhough, i cannot eliminate if i add this parameter in the receiver side, maybe this can be sthg related with the cache.

could you please give some support? Is there any other cache i have to refresh (i refreshed CPACache mode full)???

Thanks a lot in adavcne and kind regards,

david

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is in file content conversion.

Give recordsetstructure.fieldFixedLengths

recordsetstructure.fieldSeparator

Regards,

S.RamNarender

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You have to give just the recordsetname not with the occurenece, if you are mentionining for ex: root,* then receiver fiel apdapter will consider a* as another recordset strucutre.

just check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seeta Ram,

You need to give one of this .fieldFixedLengths fieldSeparator when you specify the data structure. Just give as you given in the sender side. Then your problem will be solved.

Please close your previous thread also if your problem got solved.

Warm Regards,

Vijay

Message was edited by:

Gangisetty Vijaya Bhaskarudu

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem is with the receiver content conversion...

Check if u have specified the fieldSeparator parameter in fcc

Regards

Santhosh