cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block asset classes for a chart of depreciation

Former Member
0 Kudos

In our system we have a lot of asset classes. For one (new)chart of depreciation I want to block/delete (no longer see them in the Match code) some asset classes.

The information on chart of depreciation area is ANKB.

I found the transaction AM06. With this transaction a can block it but you still see the asset classes in the Match code.

Is there a way to delete the entries from ANKB? (version 4.6)

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the transaction AM05 it is possible to block the asset class. In that situation you don't see longer the asset class in the Match code

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will use 'Insert in Personal list'. There are only 2 people are working for only that chart of depreciation. The most inportant part is that they can not use the depreciation area. (When they use we can have problems with account assignment)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope, you can't.

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Paul!

If you delete the Asset Classes by using AM06 means it won't permanently delete from the table ANKB instead it puts a deletion mark but eventhough it shows in the Match Code. If you don't want to listout in the Match code we can do one thing. In the Match code Asset Classes list you can find a button 'Insert in Personal list' just add the Asset classes which you want to see. Then next time onwards it will display only your Personal list i.e, it won't show Asset Classes which you don't want.

Reward the points if your issue solved.

Regards,

D. Srinivas Kumar.