cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction Variant--- SHD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is Transaction Variant(SHD0)? what is the purpose of this? anybody having the document on this topic please forward to me... ravikumar.talluri@gmail.com

Thanks In Advance....

Ravikumar Talluri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

SHD0 is a transaction code used to create transaction and screen variant. Using this transaction we can hide the fields, make it mandatory or optional in a particular screen of a transaction.

You can get more information at

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/67/232037ebf1cc09e10000009b38f889/content.htm

Reward point if helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Transction varient is the process where we can make some fields in the document ot be displayed and some other fields not

according to the transaction varient we have to define the screen varient and then choose the document type in which we have to make some documents field to be mandatory and other to be optional

for example of u , if u want to make the sales document in the initial screen of the sales document to be otional and again u want the purchase order field is mandatory in the sales document initial screen that is done through the shd0 transacton varient

thanks

rewards if necessary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above,

Transaction variant SHD0

As per your requirement use t.code SHD0

Then enter the transaction code VA01

And select the programme SAPMV45A

Go to CHANGE WITH PROCESSING (F6)

Continue to press ENTER, and change what ever u want to make mandatory or suppress or display.

LINK FOR SHD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mr. Sheshgiri ,

I dont find the field description , and there are two options copy settings and do not display screen , pls tell me which table to select so as to make material description field un editable, onem ore query is whats is w.content , output only , please do guide me on this

Regards

Naina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi Kumar,

T.Code:- Transaction Screen Variant.

If you want to add any new fields in the particular transaction which is not in SAP Standard can add new view in the screen of the particular Transaction.Please take the Abapers helps in this regard.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

MAIL SENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi the use of SHD0 is suppose take the example of sales order.

VA01.HD0 is used what are the things to be display on the screen means you can make some field invisible,madatory etc.

Best Regards

Sainath