cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logo display

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i am working with sap 3.1I version. my client requirement is to add two logos on a layout page. i was successful on uploading both, but to my surprice the addition of second logo parcially hides the first logo .if i remove the second logo the first logo appears on full. though the second logo is small compared to the first one and both maintains a reasonable distance among each other( both are on different window only ). also i have checked the logo technical parameters it is with 300dpi only as tiff file. i have used include on my script editor. pl help with any valid solution.

regard's

G.U.Manikandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Open the Logo in some Picture Editor (Photoshop) and see that if the Logo's have some white space along with the Image, sometimes they are not cropped in the proper way and if u upload it in that fasion they will come with the white unsued space.

Hope That Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for your help, but i have already done this in photoshop and removed the extra blank space around it and uploaded once more , still the error remains the same. any other option pl.

regard's

G.U.Manikandan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manikandan,

create 2 different windows for each logo..and give appropriate widh for them...

hope this may work...

please reward incase usefull...

regards,

prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

already they are on different windows only.one window at topleft and another window at middle right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manikandan,

In assuming that with your window height, since you are using includes for logo where it prints line by line, that is the reason where i think the it is overlapping. Why don't you reduce the window width for the first and create another window for second logo, hope it may display correctly.

Any suggestions welcome.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

actually both are in different windows only. and this two window is seperated by a main window, where i am getting the informations perfectly.also the image of the first logo is not overlapped by second, but disappears parcially as white blank.

i believe i am clear about my situation and requirement.

regard's

G.U.Manikandan