Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartstyle bold acting wierd not functioning not working

john_fitzgerald
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Im using a smartsyle in my smartform.

There are may variations of a font like size, style family etc... for different paragraph formats. I use these formats in my smartform

However for all fonts, custom and standard, bold does not work at a particular fontsize..

Is there any thing im missing here.

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John,

The same thing happened to me. I managed to make it bold by getting into the command line editor and putting <c1>&itab-abc&<c1> and saved it. It worked fine. You can try it out. To open the command line editor, open the text node, on the left hand side you will find the display icon, press it. Another screen will open, go to goto menubar and press command line editor. c1 stands for the character format you created for making it bold.

Regards,

Debopriyo

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes for certain font families and certain font sizes(very small) bold is not recognised... if you want to check your way of applying bold is correct or not try to change underline on in the character format instead of bold ... it will display correctly....

I had similar problem with bold when font size is less, I created character format with font family TIME_I7 with small font size it able to pick the bold... for more questions on this check on OSS for note.

Close the thread if your question is answered.

Regards,

SaiRam

john_fitzgerald
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Im guessing what youre saying is right.

But i wish there was a way out of this.

OSS it is i guess.

John