cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

E-mail id in Vendor Master to be picked up from Infotype 105

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When creating Vendor for a pernr can e-mail id be picked up from 105 to update the e-mail id field in Vendor Master?

Regards,

Anjali.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Any Solution for updating SMTP-ADDR through PRAA?

Thanks,

-Pooja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Implement the badi : BADI_EXITS_RPRAPA00 and populate the SMTP_ADDR from infotype 105 (sub type : company / Email) in structure BLFB1.

Now go to Program : RFBIKR00 ( Main Program of batch)

Sub-Routine : D0111_FUELLEN

Implement the implicit enhancement point at end of that subroutine.

Now append bdc internal table FT , with BLFB1-SMTR_ADDR like

CHECK sy-cprog EQ 'RFBIKR00'.
CLEAR FT.
FT-FNAM = 'SZA1_D0100-SMTP_ADDR'.
FT-FVAL = BLFB1-SMTP_ADDR.
APPEND FT.

hope this will solve your purpose.

Regards,

Shibashis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have batch job that runs every midnight to create or update vendors based on the HR Master Data. The job uses T-Code PRAA with two variants, one for creating a vendor and the other for updating the vendor if theres a change in the corresponding HR Master Data details. I want the job to pick up the e-mail id from Infotype 105 and update the vendor's e-mail id field too. Please suggest.

Regards,

Anjali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

email id is stored in subtype "0010"/"MAIL" of infotype105 i.e Communications.

so u cld use BAPI_EMPLCOMM_GETDETAIL and in subtype field give 0010/MAIL.

or HR_READ_INFOTYPE still gives u email id of an employee.(this infotype picks from subtype 0010) as subtype 0010 is treated as PRIMARY subtype for storing email id..AND SUBTYPE mail IS SECONDARY.

BearcatSteve
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone -

In PRAA, you can also use an enhancement spot in include rprapade_alv to add the line

INFOTYPES: 0105.

This will bring infotype 105 data into internal table P0105 after the GET PERNR statement.

The question I have is what do I do with the usrid_long field now that I have it? It looks like the Vendor's email address is being saved in table adr6, field smtp_addr.... Which internal table field in PRAA does this map to? I looked at the BAdI BADI_EXITS_RPRAPA00, but none of the internal tables mentioned there has an "SMTP_ADDR" field.

When I tried to manually record a BDC session in SM35, it said that I should use the LFURL field of BLFA1, but when I do that, it puts the email address in the "URL (Homepage)" field.... To view that field via transaction FK03, the user has to click the "Other Communication..." button on the Address screen, and then choose URL.

How do I save the email address in the E-mail field on the Display Vendor: Address screen? In FK03, this field is shown as field SMPT_ADDR of structure SZA1_D0100.

BearcatSteve
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, everyone -

In PRAA, you can also use an enhancement spot in include rprapade_alv to add the line

INFOTYPES: 0105.

This will bring infotype 105 data into internal table P0105 after the GET PERNR statement.

The question I have is what do I do with the usrid_long field now that I have it? It looks like the Vendor's email address is being saved in table adr6, field smtp_addr.... Which internal table field in PRAA does this map to? I looked at the BAdI BADI_EXITS_RPRAPA00, but none of the internal tables mentioned there has an "SMTP_ADDR" field.

When I tried to manually record a BDC session in SM35, it said that I should use the LFURL field of BLFA1, but when I do that, it puts the email address in the "URL (Homepage)" field.... To view that field via transaction FK03, the user has to click the "Other Communication..." button on the Address screen, and then choose URL.

How do I save the email address in the E-mail field on the Display Vendor: Address screen? In FK03, this field is shown as field SMPT_ADDR of structure SZA1_D0100.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes you do it by upload program which will pick data from 105 with respective employee no ( Pernr ) after that checking the employee as an vendor and update it accordingly.

Simply ask an ABAPer to create this BDC for you like the above logic it will help you.

Manoj Shakya

Former Member
0 Kudos

U have to write a report to get the User IDs from vendor master and use a BDC to upload the Data.

~BiSu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

You can write the code in an exit while vendor creation & read the data from infotype 0105

For reading infotype 0105 you can use select query or FM's like

HR_READ_INFOTYPE

HR_READ_0105_DB

HREIC_READ_INFOTYPE_0105

BAPI_EMPLCOMM_GETDETAIL

Check user exit

SAPMF02K -

> User exits: Vendor master data.

I suppose this exit gets triggered while saving the vendor thru XK01.

Hope this is of help.

Kindly reward in case useful.

Regards,

Darshan Mulmule