cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to assign a vendor to a Purchasing org in SRM in Classic senario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to assign a vendor to a P.org in SRM in Classic scenario.

or shall we have to assign in the backend only, after replication of that vendor in SRM does system will automatically identify that vendor and POrg.?

Best Regards,

Sairam.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

santhosh_shanig
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Sairam can u gimme ur mail ID, we have same problem in our project nowww.

santu151982@yahoo.co.in

yeushengteo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe you have replicated your vendor master from your backend.

After replication, you can either maintain it using the "Maintain Business Partner" function or you can execute the TC BBP_UPDATE_PROG to assign the vendor to another POrg.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can some one restrict a few vendors for assigning to an addition purchase organisation? This T-Code apparently do not show a selection for vendors

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I have gone through the posts made by you, Claudia & Yann.

About your query regarding assigning vendor to P.Org in Stand Alone, you can do that through SRM portal by clicking on Manage Business Partners link.

There you can create and edit a business partner like vendor , Bidder etc. In that you can maintain P.org responsible along with other vendor related details.

In case of any other clarification plz feel free to ask.

Assign points for suitable replies.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sairam,

do the maintenance in ECC and replicate / update the vendors in SRM.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You mean to say that nothing needs to be done in SRM for assignment of Vendor to a Purchasing org?

Ok

Incase of Standalone , hope we need to maintian master data Locally i.e i mean vendor master data as like in R/3 am I right?

Best Regards

Sairam.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you are right : in local scenario, you need to maintain the Porg attachment to the vendor in transaction BBPMAININT (web access available too), vendor data tab.

Kind regards,

Yann