cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About events in PDF forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am working on Adobe lifecycle designer 7.1 to generate a form.on the generation time i design a button in body pages.

My query is that when i click on that button a event generates i want to know the process of that event and how to handle that event.

And also adding a subform to a interactive pdf form in livecycle.

Any ideas, suggess.

Points are sured.

Sanket sethi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

amolgupta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sanketh,

if you want to capture the events of clicking a button into Dynpro.

then there are two buttons:-

1). Submit to SAP

2). Check

these have corresponding events in the DYNPRO.

and you can create actions for these events in the "Implemenation".

FURTHER...

you cab access events on the form UI elements by JavaScript available in the Life Cycle Designer itself.

regards,

-ag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sanket,

I believe you want to capture the event triggered when a button is clicked in a PDF form.You can write your script using the script editor in the Life cycle designer, for events triggered by UI elements. First enable your script editor by navigating to Window-->Script Editor and select it.

While designing your form when you add a button to the form, selcet the button and and in the drop down in the area above the form, which says Show:Events with scripts, selct the event on click.You can select the language as Form CAlc or Javascript.

If on click of button you want add a subform, add a button to the form.Add a subform under the default form, form1.

For example, i add a sub form formDyn.

Now, select the button and for the event *click, write the Javascript code as:

var df = formDyn._txForm.addInstance(1);

You can add elements in this subform and set values for them on click of button.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Regards,

Siddhartha