Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report output change

sudheer_reddy18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have struck with one problem. There are 10 fields at output report. Assume A to J, whenever run the report at out put 10 field are displayed but we have a facility to enter value manually in one field at report output (Field I)( Write:/ var input). so the J field is also empty, My problem is I entered the I field value manually and i want to Multiply the 'I' (Manually Entered) field value with displayed report value Field F and the result value should display in FIeld J after hit the ENTER. Please help me

Sudheer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the pf-status for the list and create one pushbutton on appication tool bar. Assign the user-command as function code.

Using user-command write the appropriate code inside the program. And the changes you want to made will be effected only whenver after pressing that Pushbutton only.

Just try it out.

byeeeeeeeee

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the pf-status for the list and create one pushbutton on appication tool bar. Assign the user-command as function code.

Using user-command write the appropriate code inside the program. And the changes you want to made will be effected only whenver after pressing that Pushbutton only.

Just try it out.

byeeeeeeeee

Former Member
0 Kudos

use pf status........

but u can not trigger event by hitting enter button. I think u have to create one button for that.

sudheer_reddy18
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can you please give me the code if possible.........

I will try for that..........

Sudheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try like this.

parameters: i type i,

j type i.

write:/10 'i is' i,

'j is' j,

j = i * f.

set pf-status 'p1'. ---> double click on p1

at user-command .

write?10 'j value ' j.

when u double click on p1 u ll goto screen painter there create a button and make it as user defined while assigning properties to it.

if helpful reward some points.

with regards,

Suresh Aluri.