Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - To print on continuous stationary

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Experts,

Help me to Print on Continuous Pre-Printed stationary.

Now im able to Print the First page perfectly, and those data are not printing on its particular location(as its a pre-printed stationary) on the second page.

In main window i have used Tables to Print the columns. and now after it reaches the end of main window, its not printing on the correct position where it needs to print on the second page, instead its printing from starting(i,e from line.no: 1) of the second page but i need it to print on the line.No - 10.

Kindly help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Nagulan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Which page format u are using . U have to use the page format equal to the dimensions of your page . Ask your basis person to create a page format matching dimensions of your paper .

and if u are already using the page format according to the dimensions of ur paper then in the properties of the printer change the page format to type fanfold .

This will sove urv pblm .

Regards

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Which page format u are using . U have to use the page format equal to the dimensions of your page . Ask your basis person to create a page format matching dimensions of your paper .

and if u are already using the page format according to the dimensions of ur paper then in the properties of the printer change the page format to type fanfold .

This will sove urv pblm .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Solved my Problem