cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infotype 0573 not getting created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an R/3 transaction created for leave application and this is showcased in EP6.0 portal as an Internet Service. Now, when we apply for leave using this application through portal, for certain employees, infotype 0573(Absence infotype for Australia PS) is not getting created but 2001 gets created. When we try doing the same through PA30 or through the R/3 transaction itself, everything is going on fine. Only while applying through portal, this issue occurs.

Can anyone suggest a way to sort this issue? Any help will be rewarded.

Thanks and Regards,

Leena

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leena

Please note that the function module HR_ABSENCE573_REQUEST_PBS was internally used by SAP only for corresponding ESS services of Leave administration Australia Public sector functionality. The behavior for the function module is as expected, when

called from corresponding ESS services. Further the same function module is currently not enabled to be used outside the same. Also there are no further issues with creation of Infotype records in 0573 and 2001 (which are consistent) from PA30 (Maintain Master data).

Hence would you please check if you are using the standard function module

HR_ABSENCE573_REQUEST_PBS and perform an operation. As I mentioned Function module HR_ABSENCE573_REQUEST_PBS which is currently being used by ESS services for Leave administration.

Regards,

Jun Wu

SAP HCM Support team (AU/AU-PS)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

Thanks for your quick response.

ZHR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS is the FM that is being used here for creation of 0573. This is same as the SAP FM HR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS except that initialisation of buffer is done here. What is the difference between this FM and the one that you have mentioned?

Thanks and Regards,

Leena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leena

FM ZHR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS is your own FM which cannot exist in the standard system. I guess that you copoed/modified this FM from standard FM HR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS so that your issue might be caused by this FM(ZHR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS ). I am sorry I cannot provide with further answer without investigation in your system. I suggest you to re-implment FM HR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS instead of ZHR_ABSENCE573_CREATE_PBS and see if the issue still persists.

Regards,

Jun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

Can you please explain where inside the program for tcode PA30, the function module HR_ABSENCE573_REQUEST_PBS is being called? I think it is a dynamic call. But I am not able to locate the place in the program.Eventhough it is a dynamic call, if I am putting a breakpoint in the function module, that should get stopped when it is being called inside the PA30 program. But it is not getting stopped.

Please let me know where it is being used inside the standard program for Tcode PA30.