cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent and Critical Reporting Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create a report in which i have to incorporate key figures in different views. Each view is a query in itself with a one or more key figures either used directly or with restriction. All the views, in a sense, have to be in a drill down and when i choose the specific view along with the appropriate characteristics, will display the key figures for that. How do i achieve this. I can i have different views embedded in the same query as a drill down.

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

The requirement is to give the drill down of diff views...right. Well, the best option I suggest in this scenario is to go for RRI. Have the main query and give RRI to diff views which inturn will display respective required key figures for the same chars.

Here also you are giving drill down option but with RRI. Here you will be giving the user the facility to select the views in the context menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Venkat,

But all the views should be in one drop down context menu, is that possible with RRI.

Thanks,

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

Yes every view will be in visible in the context menu. After going to a particular view they can even come back to the main view by pressing back button.

To display all views in the context menu you should create RRI(t-code RSBBS) for all the views with main view.

Hope it is clear....

Former Member
0 Kudos

the question is as twisted as ur requirement. we would appreciate if you can let us know the urgent and critical requirement with an example.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create a report on bookings and billings. I have a hierarchy for my drill down on key figures and my key figures include billed units, value, booked units, booked value etc. I will have to create a query with these key figures with specific restrictions on them, for a weekly, monthly, quarterly looks for billing and another query with different kind of restrictions for bookings. However, there is a catch. Instead of creating them in multiple queries ( i only explained two examples, there are about 6 of them), all of them have to be in one. Each of the six queries with a specific title should be present in a drill down format and when i click on any one if should show the relevant units and $ values for that query, for the set of key figures specified in that. There is a drill down for the rows as well. For that i can create filters. What should i do for the columns, how would i create one single query with different views, each one of them with a set of key figures.

Hope I am clear now, if not, i will try to explain again,

Thanks,

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have to create a report on bookings and billings. I have a hierarchy for my drill down on key figures and my key figures include billed units, value, booked units, booked value etc. I will have to create a query with these key figures with specific restrictions on them, for a weekly, monthly, quarterly looks for billing and another query with different kind of restrictions for bookings. However, there is a catch. Instead of creating them in multiple queries ( i only explained two examples, there are about 6 of them), all of them have to be in one. Each of the six queries with a specific title should be present in a drill down format and when i click on any one if should show the relevant units and $ values for that query, for the set of key figures specified in that. There is a drill down for the rows as well. For that i can create filters. What should i do for the columns, how would i create one single query with different views, each one of them with a set of key figures.

Hope I am clear now, if not, i will try to explain again,

Thanks,

Neha.