cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISA 5.0 B2C fire fox throws exception but in IE no exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on ISA 5.0 B2C application as developer. We are using ECC 5.0 (R3) as back end.

While check out process in B2C after login user comes to checkout.inc.jsp file in this file we have made some enhancment to modify Bill To and Ship To Address.

Now problem is when I try to change ship to or bill to address from fire fox by clicking on shipt to address link I got Shipto.inc.jsp here I change any value and when I clicked on "Save" button I am getting exception "Your session Expired". This is happening in Fire Fox.

But when I try sdame thing in IE I am not getting any exception and able to create the order in ISA B2C 5.0

I try to debug the code. I have pasted log file detail below. I am getting this exception only in Fire Fox not in IE.

I really appreciate if I get proper solution for this problem. And also I will not forgot to reward points for right solution.

#1#java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.isa.backend.r3.salesdocument.OrderR3.simulateInBackend(OrderR3.java:485)

at com.sap.isa.backend.r3.salesdocument.SalesDocumentR3.updateInBackend(SalesDocumentR3.java:595)

at com.sap.isa.backend.r3.salesdocument.SalesDocumentR3.updateInBackend(SalesDocumentR3.java:416)

at com.sap.isa.businessobject.SalesDocument.update(SalesDocument.java:1041)

at com.sap.isa.isacore.action.b2c.order.MaintainCheckoutB2CChangeShipToAction.checkOutPerform(MaintainCheckoutB2CChangeShipToAction.java:72)

at com.sap.isa.isacore.action.b2c.order.MaintainCheckoutB2CBaseAction.isaPerform(MaintainCheckoutB2CBaseAction.java:301)

at com.sap.isa.isacore.action.IsaCoreBaseAction.ecomPerform(IsaCoreBaseAction.java:343)

at com.sap.isa.isacore.action.EComBaseAction.doPerform(EComBaseAction.java:353)

at com.sap.isa.core.BaseAction.execute(BaseAction.java:211)

Thanks in advance.

Ashish Patel.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prashil
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Its a bit unusal. I think the problem might be the session cache of mozilla.

i suggest to use the latest version of mozilla.

Regards,

Prashil