cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Document type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Like to create new document type using transaction code OBA7,i'm getting following error.

Entry ZX does not exist in T003 - check your entry

Message no. 00058

Diagnosis

Input values must be defined in Table T003. The value or values 'ZX ' are not specified in this table.

Procedure

Check whether the input is correct and correct if necessary.

Procedure for System Administration

If this is not an incorrect entry, check the system settings and change them if necessary.

If there is a connection to the Customizing system, you can maintain the system settings by choosing Customizing in the Performance Assistant or Maintain Entries (F5) when displaying the help in a modal dialog box.

any idea?

Thanks,

Rau

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while creating the document type in the reversal document type field give some existing document type after saving it go to change of document type & make reversal document type as the same what u want.

regds

Meenakshi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Go to OBA7 Select new entries and give document type ZX give number range and reverse document type and save...it works..i tried.

Even if you dont give the number range and reverse document type also it saves.

let me know if it works.

Zia

Former Member
0 Kudos

what is the document type you are trying to create.is ZX the mistake could be in the reverse document type field you are giving the same document type. What you need to do is save the document type you are trying to create and then go back and edit again and give the document type that you create in the document type.

this should solve your problem

Assign points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Yes, my question has been answered.

Thanks,

Rau