cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform Modifiction for F.64 Under FB70 and FB75

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert

I would like to modify smart form under T-code FB64, Tax Invoice what is happening is :

1. When i enter all the customer details under FB70 and FB75 I am getting the output after pressing F.64 and after double clicking the Invoice the smart form is opeining , It is displaying the current date instead of invoice date .

Can anyone tell me where to check this smartform and how can i change the system date to invoice date which is comming in details

Eg

Tax Invoice 1800000175

Date

system date ie 15.08.2007

Dear customer

we have debited xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TAX NO Date

-

1800000175 13.08.2007 169009.00

I want the date 13.08.2007 to be displayed in place of system date

Can anyone help me where to find this smartform and do the modification

regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are talking about FI correspondence printing.

Check transaction OB78. Choose the correspondence type and find the print program.

You can find the form assigned to the program in config under:

Accounts Receivable and payable -->Correspondence --> Define form names for correspondence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam

Thanks for your help but I know the programe name RFK0RD50

and I open under se80 but in the program where to find the smart form which is displaying under type of correspondence Customer Invoice SAP19 variant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the follwoing path in IMG:

Accounts Receivable and payable -->Correspondence --> Define form names for correspondence

or in the program search for :

SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME and you should be able to see the formnamce supplied to the function module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the complete path:

Financial Accounting--> Accounts Receivable and payable --> Customer Accounts --> Line Items --> Correspondence -->Carry Out and Check Settings for Correspondence --> Define form names for correspondence ( Here check the entry for your program)

In our system it is SAPScript not a smartform

The form name is F140_DOCU_EXC_01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is the complete path:

Financial Accounting--> Accounts Receivable and payable --> Customer Accounts --> Line Items --> Correspondence -->Carry Out and Check Settings for Correspondence --> Define form names for correspondence ( Here check the entry for your program)

In our system it is SAPScript not a smartform

The form name is F140_DOCU_EXC_01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAM

You are absolutely right, so could you please let me know where to see this form name and how to go to SAPScript to make this script changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sam

I got it after following your instruction but I when i typ F140_DOCU_EXEC_01 when i try to open it is displaying Form F140_EXEC_01 language EN is not avaliable in client 110 when i click it is asking do you want to create form from orginal clinet F140_EXEC_0 to XXXXX what should i select

but i wonder where is the sapscript which is showing currently and what could be the name of that script.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAM

Thanks for your help the form name is Z140_DOCU_EXC_01 not F* , Now i want to change system date to invoice date in this script how can i do so do you have any idea please

Former Member
0 Kudos

The form does exist but the language is not 'EN'. This is the form that is used to display the correspondence. Just copy the form to a zversion like Z140_DOCU_EXC_01 and make the date changes to the Z from. The the new zform has to assigned in config.