cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement rule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the following problem: I created a settlement rule for some projects; these are internal costs projects with zus1i03 (internal costs and asset), no investiment creation profile. When I run cjb1 or cjb2 just for one, I receive the following error: "no strategy mainteined for project profile zus1i03" and following "object not processed because of errors". I specify that:

1) these are old projects: costs of these projects has been allocated also last year and the previews month of 2007;

2) only some of this internal costs projects has this problem, it seems they were random selected by SAP itself

3) I found that the settlement rule was canceled from cj02 in some of these projects and I entered it again.

All these settlement rule are for a certain %, period FUL, from january 2007 to december 2007.

I kindly ask for your help! BYE

SARA

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your problem solved. if yes assign points in way to say thanks.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think u need to recheck your config relating to Automatic Generation of Settlement Rules

Automatic generation of settlement rules for internal orders is

controlled by the components below:

A strategy defines which settlement receivers should be generated

from the master data of an internal order. You can display strategy

sequences as predefined by SAP. You can also develop user-defined

strategies.

<b>Controlling> Internal Orders> Actual Postings> Settlement> Automatic Generation of Settlement Rules</b>

here assign the strategies for your order type. It resolve your issue.

Thanks

Vijay