cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTCI and netting document creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have question about BTCI. Basically I am a functional MM consultant working on exchange netting support project.

In my case during monthend we run cretain jobs which creates the netting documents. When these jobs are over, it creates certain NT sessions listing of which, we can see in SM35. In this regards I would like to understand what the BTCI means? What exactly it does? What is meant by NT sessions?

Does anybody have details write-up about SM35?

Sorry I am asking too may questions but I would like to know..!

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. These Netting jobs are created for Buy / Sell Or Borrow/Loan Exchange agreements that is part of the IS-OIL finctionality. An exchange agreement can gave a sales contract and a purchase contract assigned to it. All sales and purchases during the month will be against the exchange agreement, and at the end of the month the oil companies nett of all the sales billings against the MM purchasing IV. (this is call movement based netting). e.g. Sales of $1000.00 and purchases of $100. The netting will net the sales off against the Purchases so in this example the company will bill their vendor /customer $1000 - $100 = $900. The netting then creates a BTCI( BatcH input session, that will clear all the items on the Sales side that makes up the $1000, and the same for the purchases $100.00, and post a new open item (only one) on the customer for $900.

Hope this explains.

regards Henk.Dijzel@aquilon.co.za

www.aquilon.co.za

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rithesh,

Nice to to see your tread!

I think, you should post this tread in ABAP stream, certainly you will get answer for this.

My personel Email ID is veer_akkole@yahoo.com

Thanks

Mahavir