Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Area Menu Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I create SAP Area menu with the transaction Code and after transporting to another server I find only the menu entry and the transaction code associated is missing. Kindly provide me solution.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Please check whether the transaction code is created under the same transport request or not. If it is created under another request then check whether this request has been transported or not.

Hope this helps.

Please reward if useful.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Senthil,

Please check whether the transaction code is created under the same transport request or not. If it is created under another request then check whether this request has been transported or not.

Hope this helps.

Please reward if useful.

Thanks,

Srinivasa

0 Kudos

Srini

T-code was created in the same transport request and it happens every time i ask for the transport. Even it not working for the previously transported z transactions.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Recreate transport request again and send it again.

Thanks

Seshu

0 Kudos

Seshu

I have also did this by adding the sap Area menu task to the recently got transported 3 other requests. But there is no change...

Thanks

0 Kudos

Seshu

The procedure in the following link you provided works.

Thanks

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/7e/b9c3458b7111d39731006094b9867b/content.htm