cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I would like to know how is the configuration for system generates PO in Backend after aproving shopping cart, in (CLASSIC SCENARIO) the number ranges interval in SRM and R/3 should be internal or external?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

About your query regarding the config settings for classic scenario for generating docs. in backend ECC, There are two settings you need to maintain

1. SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Define Objects in Back End system > Choose always External requirement & Purchase order if item data complete otherwise Purchase requisition for the required purchase group and category I.D

2. SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Sourcing > Define sourcing for product categories and choose "sourcing never carried out" for the desired category I.D

With this once you create a shopping cart it either creates a P.R / P.O in the back end based on the completeness of data. The S.C will never be sent to Sourcing.

And number ranges you have to maintain external number reanges in back end and internal umber ranges in SRM.

In case of any further clarifications plz feel free to contact.

Also reward points for suitable replies.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

Thanks for your help.

I followed the steps mentioned by and for some reason an error ocur and the backend Po is not created.

Error when creating subsequent document.

How can I know what is missing?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaborate the alert message you see in BBP_PD and RZ20 under Puurchase Order to assist you further

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

As suggested check the error details in BBP_PD and choose obj. type as BUS2201 & RZ 20 (Application monitor)

The problem occurs mainly due to mismatch of number ranges and document types. You can get a clear picture in RZ20 about the error.

Please do the changes as per the info. in RZ20 and run the cycle again.

Please revert in case you require further help.

Reward points for suitable replies.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

Thanks for help me.

But when I go to RZ20 I can find the log but only the information That Not possible to create subsequent document, no kore information.

In BBP_PD no error logs in table BBP_PDBEI.

Any idea?

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

The error shows that the doc. types were not maintained correctly.

Please send your mail i.d so that i can send you the config. document for classic scenario.

Please check for the settings properly. It seems the problem is with the basic settings.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

Thanks a lot for help me.

My e-mail is:

nilson_fonseca2000@yahoo.com.br

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

I have sent the doc. to your mail.

Plz revert after running the cycle.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja

The problem was really solved .

Thanks a lot.

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja ,

I'm Pawan,Presently we are implementing SRM -Classic scenario to our client .at present we are starting defining the Organizational structure? but there are many confusions.......................

can you please send the config. document for classic scenario to mentioned id

my email id : pawan.murthy@gmail.com

Warm Regards,

Pawan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

set the number range in SRM to internal and in ECC to external.

Be sure that you use the same number range code in both systems.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In classical scenario,you can

On approval, the system creates the follow-on document in a particular backend system based on the information you entered in Customizing for SRM Server. Depending on availability of the item or service you require, and on the settings you have entered in Customizing, this follow-on document may be a:

Purchase order Purchase requisition Reservation

It's in SPRO-SRM -Cross Application Basic settings-Define Objects in Backend System(Purch reqs, Reservations...........................)

for detail see the link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/srm/technical+scenarios&;

There is an icon for link,which will give you details of setting possible in different scenario.

For mumber range config please refer the foll threads:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.