cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to File

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends ,

I am working on RFC to File to extact a list from R/3 System.

how I can pass the Input parameter values to the RFC inorder to get the output in the File system ,which is in the Receiver side.

Whether we have to use any BPM in this or can we avoid BPM and do it

With Regards,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

if you are simply sending the vakue to File system then you dont need any BPM,just design a async scenario.

import the RFC in IR and use that as outbound message interaface and create one data type etc for file(inbound) and then do all the ID steps

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir,

Thank you for your Response.

My Scenario <b>RFC to File</b>

But as I am calling a BAPI it needs <b>some input</b> ,from where I can give or get in this scenario.

Please do the needful

With Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

i m confused now:)

are you doing a sync scenario or async scenario?

let us know this and we should be able to help you more

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aamir,

Scenario is RFC to File.

I have to Execute a BAPI by giving some Input parameters then execute it and send it to a file thru XI .Here I am having two Question

1) How to give the input values for the BAPI

2) Which is proper here whether Syncronous or Asynchronous.

With Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

I think I know what are you talking about...you want to fetch data from R/3 system using RFC....and then pass on that information to file system...

But now this is tricky thing...you need a triggering point for RFC to run...n there is no direct way...you cannot trigger sender RFC directly.

Check out this blog...which will help you..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/configuring-the-sender-rfc-adapter--step-by-step bu Michal

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous ..this one also good..

Let us know if you need more details.

Nilesh

Message was edited by:

Nilesh Kshirsagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

I have gone thru the blog its stating to take a dummy RFC to call the BAP and then using RFC destination pass the value.

But My Clients requirement is to directly use the BAPI instead of ZBAPI

With Regards,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Sunil

why dont you go for Proxies,it will make ur life a whole lot easier.

Thanx

Aamir suhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

which BAPI you are planning to use? Also wat should be triggering point to push data to XI ( I mean when you want to push data) like any event?

As Amir Suggested it would be better to use Proxy's and scenario would be much simpler..

Nilesh

former_member267355
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2006/12/28/send-rfc-to-sap-xi-150-asynchronous

You can do your scenario as described in this blog no need of creating any ZBAPI.

Write a wrapper program in SE38. Import yout BAPI specify the destination with call function like

Call function 'bapi-name' IN BACKGROUND TASK DESTINATION 'specify RFC destn. here'

COMMIT WORK. (at the end of your program)

You can directly pass value in BAPI or else u can get inputs in selection screen and pass it to Import parameters.

Regards,

Sakthi