cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DP91 - RRB Pricing Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi - any thoughts greatly appreciated

We are using RRB via projects/WBS linked to activity types. Activity types linked to material masters within the DIP profile.

SD contracts created and assigned to WBS,

SD Pricing created at the SD document type/material level and assigned to pricing procedure which is assigned to both the contract document type and the RRB debit memo request

ESS posts time

When running DP91 no sales condition is found. When I simulate the DMR and analysis pricing it does not find the condition records, because at that stahe the DMR document number is not available! However, I think this should pull through the SD contract document number

Any thoughts?

Steve

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

I'm currnently working on a similar concept. I'm sorry to say but can you be more specific on your requirement...............

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

OK I will try and explain the issue

I have an SD contract type (ZCC) copy of standard document type (WV). Have also created a copy of standard Debit memo request (ZSDR) from (DR).

Have created three new pricing condition tables

901 - Uses sales document, sales document item

902 - Uses customer, material

903 - Uses material

Assigned these condition tables to a new access sequence, which I have then assigned to a pricing condition record, which is also included in the pricing procedure

The pricing procedure is then assigned to both the SD contract (category V) and the SD standard order (category A)

I create condition records VK11 for my SD contract, item and material, I book time against the appropriate WBS/SD contract and run DP91. When I simulate the Debit memo request then no pricing condirtion is found

However, if I create VK11 for the next level down (Customer and material) and rerun the DP91 then this second level pricing is found)

Any ideas why it does not find the first record...it looks like it is trying to use the document of the ZSDR debit memo request (which has not been created yet). When it should be using the SD contract assigned in DP91

Regards

Steve

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

can you explain it more clearly, maybe i will be able to help on this.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akk,

Well the bottom line here is that I have a pricing condition as part of a pricing procudure that is not called during the simulation of the DMR creation in DP91

Which means that the price is coming through as zero

Regards

Steve

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos