cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I execute ECC transactions in CRM ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have some custom & standard ECC tcodes to be executed by a user in CRM.

There are couple of other users who are able to do the same so I do not anticipate any connectivity issues.

Do I need to add anything to the user profile ?

Any information appreciated

Thanks

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth!

It depends a little bit on how you plan to integrate your ECC transactions into your CRM environment. There are different prerequisites and options depending on your choice.

If you plan to integrate using SAP-GUI, you can use custom action boxes in IC Win Client to integrate all ECC transactions that are BOR-object based (i.e. VA01, XD01, QM01, etc.) You need to configure single sign on (TX: STRUSTSSO2) for your users to be able to navigate smoothly between the two systems.

If you´re using IC Web Client, you can use transaction launcher, which pretty much works the same way as in IC Win Client, but based on ITS.

Finally, if you plan to use enterprise portal (PCUI), you can simply add custom transaction iView to your users portal roles, that call the desired ECC transactions using SAP-GUI for HTML.

If you could elaborate a little further on your specific requirements, I think you´ll get much better and precise answers

Regards

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wow thanks for the ellaborate reply.

I'd be using the SAP-GUI integration. Can you explain how do I do that.

Also, as I mentioned, There are couple of users who are able to do it now and I want another user (I created the user in ECC & CRM) to have the same functionality.

Thanks much

Prashanth