cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fileUpload on Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to be able to select a file from my hard drive through the front-end, so i can pass either the file contents or the file path to the back-end system.

is this possible through Visual Composer?

i've been trying to find a way for a couple of days now but i can't seem to handle this problem on my own.

anyone can help?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fear there is no open-file-dialog available with the current implementation of VC.

But of course you are always welcome to use an HTML-View (it's like an iFrame) and embed a page that has that functionality.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all for the help.

I'll see what i can do with the html iView. i'll try to use a bsp iView also, since some of the data of the file must be processed and then passed to the iView created with Visual Composer.

Once again, thank you for your prompt answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Mario mentioned use a html view with an KM iView for uploading files.

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel

If you are making a process(CO,Action,Block) for your model in GP , then you can have the attachment functionality by configuring the runtime attachment through the additional resources property of the process in GP.

You could as well have design time attachment functionality which is helpful when you already want a doc(may be rules or guidelines) to be attached to the process activated.

Regards

Navneet