cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Real Estate "Permanent Invoices" (Dauerrechnung)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am doing the implementation of RE in Germay and after the business analysis an interesting requirement came up: the invoices related to rental agreements shall only be issued when the financial conditions change (and not acording to FI documents produced by the debit position). For example: for a contract with a monthly rent of 1000, an invoice (so-called "permanent invoice") shall be issued at the beginning and a new one shall only be issued when this monthly rent changes.

Being it a German requirement (and apparently quite common) I thought that SAP would offer a standard functionality to address it. Unfortunately I have been searching for quite a long time and didn't find anything.

Can anyone help me on this issue?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which version are you in ?

if it is Flex RE then add one custom ALV or table on contract master. Now whenever you change the condition on the contract the invoice amount is affected (if change is related to rate/price etc). capture some code reason for change with the condition number and few keys to identify the condition. When you run invoicing, it should check this table for that contract, if there is any reason with condition changed then print the respective condition FI documents and update the same table with the print date so that next time it does not pick this and re print it.

I assume you know BDT and how we can have custom fields, tables on the RE masters and make use of it similar to SAP standard functions.

Only problem you might face is if you are using SAP provided correspondence for invoicing then you might have to do little research on BADI's while posting to populate the reasons (mentioned above) on the line items and this can be used for identifying changed invoice.

Hope this helps, pls reward if so.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jag,

Unfortunately we are still using the classic Real Estate.

Do you have any idea in this case...

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have custom invoice program or use SAP standard invoice features ?

if you have custom invoicing program then your job is not that difficult.

1. You need create a custom table with contract number & INTRENO and create an entry in the table whenever there is change in condition (changes in rate). populate the condition details on the record. ( you can also have a screen on contract master calling an ALV or table control to display this table entries for contract. You should have a field in this table like Printed date.

2. When you execute generate invoice you need to read this table which for which there is blank Printed Date. get the line items for that contract for that period for that condition.

3. Once you generate invoice set the Printed date in this table for that contract and condition as current date so that next invoicing run this should not be picked up.

4. You will have to use BTE's to code the logic or substitution to have an entry created in this custom table whenever there is change in contract condition.

5. If you are using SAP standard function FOYB then we will have to think depending on the business scenario...