Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual calculation of value for pricing conditions in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using various conditions types in the PO line items, basically this are for transportation cost,discounts.

For a line item in PO if have Goods receipt for 1000 quantity but we have partial invoice for 400. For already invoiced quantity we can findout the value for each pricing condition in RSEG table.My requirement is how to findout various conditions for each line item in PO and its value.

Please let me know the tables and various function modules used for calculation of the value for each condition type.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

All Condition types related prices of PO are stored in <b>KONV and KONP</b> tables

Take the EKKO (po Header) KNUMV field and pass it to KONV-KNUMV and get the condition type based amounts (KWERT) from table KONV

Or search for the Condition tables in which the tax related COnditions are maintained for that Tax COde (like A003 or some other A* table) and take the KNUMH field from it and pass it to the table KONP and take the condition type based all tax amounts from KONP tables.

Regards

Anji

0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

Thanks for your reply..it helped me in resolving my problem