cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR reversal for HU and WM managed locations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to reverse the entire logistics cycle ie reverse the PGI, delete the outbound delivery and then reverse the GR. I was able to reverse the outbound delivery and then de-assign the HU and then delete the delivery. But i am not able to reverse the GR(VL09 for inbound delivery). I get message that HU has been changed, reversal not possible. This is a HU and WM managed location.

Can u please let me know how to proceed or is there any sap note that need to apply.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this out without solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Have you managed to find a solution to this problem ? I 'am having similar problem whilst doing PGI reversal.

Edited by: Feroz Khan on Mar 26, 2008 2:41 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My Scenario is :

Intra - Company STO ,

Inbound delivery created from Outbound delivery - Same HU no copied onto Inbound delivery

Now I am looking to reverse the entire 2 step process of outbound & Inbound delivery.

First, I have un-assigned HU from Inbound delivery, and then deleted the inbound delivery. This I thought should have re-assigned the HU back to original outbound delivery, which is NOT the case & for this reason I am not able to reverse the PGI for outbound delivery.

I am working on SAP 4.7 support package: SAPKH47017

Can any one help on this please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

pls specify ur lgostic cycle to get more picture so that i can suggest u solution b'coz it is not possible to reverse entire logistic cycle in WM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prafulla,

Thanks for your reply. My logistics cycle is as follows:

Material was received against a PO. Inbound delivery created and packed. GR done by confirming a TO. Outbound delivery created and PGIed.

I want to reverse everything and show as if PO was not received. The problem here is Handling unit assignment changes from an Inbound delivery to the outbound delivery as u complete the logistics cycle. The VEKP table shows that HU is now unassigned. It some needs to be assinged back to inbound delivery in order to reverse the GR.