Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Intercompany billing- Third Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a SD flow for intercompany billing the below is the problem with it:

Assume: X as customer and Y as vendor in with different company code but in same client

1) Let as X get PO(Purchase order) for 20 item from one person and it make SO(Sales Order) for that person.

2) Now X makes one PO and sends to Y via idoc and Y makes SO for X and does deilvery to that person and while deliverying there was a batch split in delivery with 10 and 10 items

3) Now when Y does MIGO and MIRO via idoc then as there were 2 line items in delivery and when invoice was made it also had 2 lines items.

4) Idoc failed at this point of time as in actual PO from X to Y there was 1 line item and in incoive there where 2 line items

5) And thus no account posting was possible.

I have ask SAP and he suggest not to do the batch split and its not advisable.

Please reply me with some solution so that I can get rid of this problem.

Regards,

Sagar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

EX; CUstomer place a orderquantity--20, these 20 items available in the same batch or not !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while making PO how would we know there would be batch split or not. ie while making delivery we would know there is a batch split. Please confirm and reply me as soon as possible

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel when ever you raise the PO, kindly confirm with vendor whether there is any batch process, if yes kindly update the same, when you creating the PO, so that when ever your doing GRN(MIGO), it will shows the available batch for this PO.

If you follow the same, then the account document will be posted. better to mention the batch at PO level, or otherwise if avoid the batch, then it may affect the GRN(MIGO).

Reward if it helps

Regards

Prasanna R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

Could you please give a bit more information on the below solution provided by you. And I really appreciate your reply.

Regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have just go through the solution and how we would know we have split the PO or not and how quantity would get confirmed in the splitted PO.

Regards,

Sagar