cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance Optimizer says "Status profile doesn't exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'd like to use the Maintenance Optimizer to install some support packages.

When I start it, I get the error message "Status profile SLMO0001 does not exist. Please check. Create the status profile or use a valid status profile."

How exactly do I create this profile? Or what profile am I supposed to use and how do I make the MO use that one?

I tried running the transaction SM_PREP_MAINTENANCE_OPTIMIZER, which did not help.

Thanks for your help.

Paul

PS: I also get the warning "Customization not available in logon language EN, use language EN.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Paul,

I have step by step for maintenace optimizer. It will guide you through step by step including all the other profiles.

let me know you want to have it.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just got an error, I think you might have the same.

This SAP note will help on the problems.

Note 1030498 - Maintenance Optimizer - IBase is not active

Actually, 1030498 solved everything. It is in this note 1024932 - Maintenance Optimizer: Collective Note.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the solution by myself.

Actually, I went thru all IMG configuration when it was SP9. And I found that SP10 was much easier, so I upgraded to SP10.

I should have gone thru the IMG setting again. I didn't, and that was the problem occured.

I went thru the IMG setting again, and I found there is BC Set Activation process. I think this is it.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

PS: We have patch level ST 400: Patch 0010. Notes 997780 and 990534 have also been implemented.

Any ideas?

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the same problem with you now. Did you solve it?

If you have done this, could you help me?

thank you.