SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reinstate Subscription Order, which is suspended due to nonpayment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried with ISM_SALES_ORDER_CHANGE, But I am unable to reinstate the same.

And also change dunning Procedure using BAPI_CTRACCONTRACTACCOUNT_CH1 FM,

Could any one help in this regard.

Thank you,

SPR

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a delivery suspension due to non-payment can just be released via an incoming payment.

You could also manually do this be setting the end date of the suspension, but I would not advise that. As I currently do not have system to check I'm not sure whether you could use ISM_SALES_ORDER_CHANGE, but you can try via the where-used list of structure JKSI_SUSPEND which needs to be used in this case.

Tim

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPR,

I am assuming that the block on the liability account was done through the dunning process.

To re-instate the subscription, the block on the BP needs to be removed. Once this is done, you can restart the subscription for create a new subscription and the subscription deliveries will be generated and the normal process will continue.

Regards,

Sibu

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a delivery suspension due to non-payment can just be released via an incoming payment.

You could also manually do this be setting the end date of the suspension, but I would not advise that. As I currently do not have system to check I'm not sure whether you could use ISM_SALES_ORDER_CHANGE, but you can try via the where-used list of structure JKSI_SUSPEND which needs to be used in this case.

Tim

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your reply. Even my requirement is not with manual process. It has to do thrugh a program only.

I tried with where used list of JKSI_SUSPEND, I did not find any FM to re-instate the order.

Thank you

SPR

• SAP Managed Tags:

0 Kudos

SPR,

The correct FM to use are the following, you can pick one applicable to your requirements; ISM_SALES_ORDER_CHANGE, ISM_PORDER_CHANG, ISM_BTCI_SALES_ORDER_CHANG (batch mode) and ISM_SD_ORDERBOOK_CHANGE.

Sibu

• SAP Managed Tags: